Notice that the Des Moines Chapter has scheduled a training session to provide those in attendance their annual Ethics training for 2019. This meeting is scheduled Tuesday November 19th. This event will take place at the Urbandale Library in conference room "B" beginning at 5:3- PM
Ethics training by Lee Nichols
• Current topics that the regional council committee has talked about.
• Reviewing the IMA code of ethics
• Discussions may include a case or ethical issue from the headlines.
• One possible discussion might be the Waukee School District case from 2018.
• Members are encouraged to bring up ethical topics of current interest (but no politics)
Urbandale Public Library
Conference Room “B”
3520 86th Street
Urbandale, IA 50322
The evening begins at 5:30 with a brief social time and pizza.
Cost for the meeting and food is $20.00.
Please RSVP by 4 PM Monday November 18th, to Steven Skoog by emailing Steve at: SRS2177@AOL.com
You may also go to the chapter website: https://desmoines.imanet.org/desmoineschapter/events to register.